Wednesday, September 12, 2007

1st day of Kindergarten & 1st bento

Can it really be happening?! All day Kindergarten?! It is true and I miss my girl each day. She is thrilled, but does ask for a daily report on precisely how much she has been missed.
I packed her a bento of goodies for her very first school lunch. The box is so perfectly her size.

At the end of the day, I picked her up from school and we celebrated the first day of school with a build-your-own ice cream sundae. At the risk of sounding unbelievably sappy, it is all almost more than my heart can bear! The launch into her own personal daily life. I hope she finds her own path, true and sure. I'll be her listening post and guide where I can.


1st day of school sundae

Of course, my consolation is that I will have more space for my own creativity!

0 comments: