Friday, May 16, 2008

Swinging from the Chandeliers


We got to see Cirque du Soleil last night. So amazing. The physical prowess of the performers was impressive and production value was high. Don't we all want to swing from chandeliers?!!

I didn't like the circus for many years. Odd since my husband is a graduate of Clown College. As soon as the elephants would come out, I would start crying. Cirque has changed all that for me. This is the 3rd production I have seen - Saltimbanco, Dralion and now Corteo.

2 comments:

  1. ooo I'm jealous. I've always wanted to see a Cirque du Soleil show. Living here in the sticks of Vermont doesn't provide many opportunities. Some day. We do have a great all kid circus called Circus Smirkus. We go every summer and might sign Esther up for Smirkling Camp this summer.
    Thanks again for commenting over at Babes' Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to say, I hear you, about the middle aged men, twenty something women thing. It annoys me too. (maybe it's a mom thing.)
    I even find myself worrying about Marketa's innocent little heart getting trounced by him someday. I imagine that the groupies are out in full force now that her man is an Oscar winner.

    ReplyDelete